Samstag, Oktober 27, 2007



You took your time to come back this
time
The grass has grown under your feet
In your absence I changed my mind
And someone else is sitting in your seat

I know that I said that there'd be
no-one else
I know that I said I'd be true
But baby - I burned Cupid's arrow
And here's the short and narrow
I've nothing left to offer you

'Cause I'm all cried out
You took a whole lot of loving for
a handful of nothing
All cried out
It's hard to give you something when
You're pushing and shoving me around

So don't look surprised there was
no disguise
You know where I stood from the start
So stop - look around you
You're right back where I found you
Take back your cold and empty heart

You go your way
I'll go mine
I won't stay around here
Don't waste my time

All cried out.......


_____________________________________________________________________________________



You've got me so confused and there's words I could use
But I'm afraid to say them
I feel I've been had and I'm boiling mad
Still I cant live without you
You don't have the time and you wont spend a dime
Not even to call me
You don't know I exist and I wouldn't be missed
If I had the nerve to quit you

Invisible -I feel like I'm invisible
You treat me like I'm not really there
And you don't really care
I know this romance - it aint going nowhere
Invisible [just like your love]
You treat me like I'm invisible
When you get the need to flirt
You do the works
You just don't care how much it hurts

I can never reach you on the phone
It rings and rings well I know you're home
It maybe naive but I just wanna believe
I'm the only one
I tell myself lies to give you alibis
Knowing your promises you'll never keep
Like a merry-go-round I'm going up going down
I'm on a dead end street

Invisible [just like your love]
I feel like I'm invisible
You treat me like I'm not really there
And you don't really care
I know this romance it aint going nowhere

Although I know it's not a lot
Don't wanna loose whatever we've got
I keep hanging on knowing I can't win
Cause it's too hard to start over again

Invisible


Geil, geil, geil - Alison Moyet - ich liebe Ihre Songs. Das spricht mir aus dem Herzen ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ein Hinweis. Ein Blog gehört nur dem Schreiber und ist für ihn der Ort, um alles abzuladen - egal ob nichtssagend, reflektiert, unreflektiert, gewichtig, emotional, scheisse oder sonst was. Ein Blog ist auch ein bisschen als Zugang zu den Gedanken eines Menschen zu sehen, d.h. es ist ein Privileg mitlesen zu dürfen.